Artspace properties are managed by EMG Management.
- MANAGEMENT OFFICE FOR: Artspace Rubber Company, Artspace Bridge Projects, Artspace City Center, and Artspace Macaroni Flats
- 511 West 200 South, Suite #140
- Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- Email us »
- MANAGEMENT OFFICE FOR: Artspace Commons, Artspace Solar Gardens, and Artspace Greenery
- 824 South 400 West, #B132
- Salt Lake City, UT, 84101
- 801.364.5131 fax
- Email us »
- Complete the application below. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Contact the EMG Management office once every three months to keep your application active.
- Applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, marital or familial status, or handicap.
- Applicants for the Artspace Rubber Company and Artspace Bridge Projects must meet LIHTC (Low Income Housing Tax Credits) income guidelines; applicants for the Artspace City Center live/work townhouses must be artists who submit a portfolio of their work with the application; priority is given to applicants of Artspace Solar Gardens and Artspace Commons who are artists or are currently renting commercial space in the building.
- Gross Monthly Income should equal two times monthly rent, or applicant shall provide other documentation of how rent will be paid.
- Applicants may be rejected based on negative previous landlord references, credit history and criminal backgrounds.
- Individuals who are currently engaging in the illegal use of a controlled substance need not submit an application.
Submit completed applications by email, fax, mail or in person to the address listed above. Call to schedule an appointment.
APPLICATIONS (Artspace Bridge Projects and Artspace Rubber Company applications are available on site.)