353 West 200 South
Artspace Rubber Company is a renovated loft-style warehouse close to downtown. In 1995, Artspace turned the California Tire and Rubber Company Building into apartments and street level commercial spaces. The building now provides 53 affordable housing units for households between 34-55% of area median income, ranging from one to three bedroom units. Spaces are unique with cement flooring, exposed brick and lots of light.
For leasing information call 801.364.1019, email or visit our rental page.
Residential Apartments53 one, two and three bedroom apartments
Commercial Space10,000 square feet of commercial space
- Rubber Company renovation Rubber Company renovation
- Artspace Rubber Company Artspace Rubber Company
- Rubber Company residential exterior Rubber Company residential exterior
- Residential kitchen and balcony Residential kitchen and balcony
- Rubber Company apartment Rubber Company apartment
- Skylight in hallway Skylight in hallway
Artspace Commons Funders
Financing: Utah Community Reinvestment Corporation, Salt Lake City Corporation, Salt Lake County Community & Economic Development, State of Utah Olene Walker Housing Trust Fund, Utah Housing Corporation.
Donors: George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation, Federal Home Loan Bank, Fidelity Foundation, Redevelopment Agency of Salt Lake City.